Professional Duct Cleaners of Michigan knows that the process of choosing the right air duct cleaner can be a difficult task. Below is a series of questions you should ask your technician before hiring them to clean your air ducts.
- What type of equipment are they utilizing?
- NADCA recommends nothing less than a truck-mounted vacuum pulling at least 15,000 cubic feet of air per minute.
- Can they show proof of being in the NADCA organization and certification?
- How long has the company been in the HVAC system cleaning business?
- Will the company show “before and after” pictures?
- Are they licensed to apply sanitizer?
- Last, but still very important: Is the cost including the entire system?
From start to finish, what makes Professional Duct Cleaning of Michigan unique and exceptional in the air duct cleaning business is the integration of standardized national air duct cleaning guidelines and the wealth of knowledge from state-licensed mechanical contractor Jim Brophy. Jim has 25 years of experience with HVAC systems.
Professional Duct Cleaning of Michigan prides itself on personal service. When we arrive at your door, it is Jim Brophy, the owner and certified NADCA technician, who deals with your questions up front; he will completely explain the process of cleaning your air ducts and make it very clear why this is a worthwhile investment.
Professional Duct Cleaners of Michigan offers free estimates and inspections every day! For your convenience, we are available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Call us at (517) 545-5865 for seasonal specials or contact us online!
- NADCA-National Air Duct Association
- IQAS– Indoor Quality Air Specialist
- ANGIE’S LIST
- Michigan Licensed
Professional Duct Cleaners of Michigan LLC
4750 N. Latson Road
Howell, MI 48855
Phone: (517) 545-5865
Fax: (517) 545-5867
In Business Since 2005
Mon – Fri: 08:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Sat – Sun: Closed